PADI IDC program & Prices at PADI IDC college Croatia 2022
You will be taught during our IDC regarding the newest PADI IDC syllabus of 2022
with PADI course director; Marjolein Hogendoorn
April IDC, EFRI & the MSDT prep course
The Schedule's below are based upon the revised eLearning program 2021 for the Instructor development course
Internship opportunity for this IDC:
Start your internship period as a PADI Instructor and teach PADI courses: work, learn and have fun together with our international team in a professional and well organized 5 star IDC resort.
You for sure, will be experienced and have qualified enough students in able to apply for your Master Scuba diving Instructor at the end of your internship with us.
25 April check in, administration & logistics
26, 27, 28, 29 April PADI Assistant Instructor course (AI)
30 April, 01, 02 03 May PADI Open water Instructor course (OWSI)
04 and 05 May PADI IE
06 May MSDT prep-course
07 closing of the IDC and the MSDT with diner and a drink
08 May EFRI
The endless benefits of an IDC, MSDT and EFRI internship with Hvar Divers or Croatia Divers
- You start the IDC right at the beginning of the Internship, followed by an IE at our location conducted by PADI
- IDC, EFRI and MSDT prep course at no costs
- The IDC is conducted by Marjolein Hogendoorn - experienced PADI Course Director (since 10 years) and part owner of both resort's
- Highly discounted rates on the PADI crewpack's as we partially financially sponsor you regarding the mandatory pro-materials
- Teach, right after your EFRI and Open water Scuba Instructor application is approved, PADI courses from Scuba diver to PADI Divemaster
- so not only entry level courses as we share the courses so all the staff get's the equal opportunity to teach con-ed courses
- You will be teaching and certify a minimum of 25 PADI course students so you are able to apply for your MSDT during your internship
- You will learn the inns and outs of a professional run dive resort with super cool clients
- Your accommodation the staff house near the sea and the DC is included and we pay for all the bills as such rent, water and electrics
- You will learn RIB boat handling and driving if you wish (a basic skipper licence from any country is mandatory)
- Operating our compressors
- You will gain experience in small maintenance of scuba equipment
- Able to earn a responsible role in a different professional area where you are good or skilled in and wish to implement
within the team
- (think of daily planning or sales or design work or admin and so on)
- Get experienced in a most friendly and nice environment with warm summer, new friends and lovely colleagues
- Be part of a fun, motivated and enthusiastic team who are used to work together
- When we have work available after your Internship has ended, you will be offered a paid job for the remaining of the season
- a recommendation, for your future career and next dream job application, will be handed over at the end of the internship
Being an PADI Instructor is not just a job, it's a life style !
Accommodation offers for IDC candidates
For IDC internship candidates in 2022: accommodation in our staff house is included in the program and for free. Private accommodation for IDC candidates: to be discussed as we might have place in our staff house
Individual Price List 2022
|PADI Assistant Instructor (AI)||
|PADI Open Water Instructor (OWSI)||
|Instructor development course (IDC) AI and OWSI||
|IDC Staff Instructor||
|IDC Staff Instructor update curricumum 2020||
|EFR Instructor (EFRI) * (mandatory)||
|Care for Children update (CFC) * (optional)||
|Master Scuba diver Instructor MSDT prep-course (optional)||
|Business of Nitrox (Includes Nitrox Specialty Instructor and DSAT gas blender Instructor and member fees)||
|PADI Oxygen provider specialty course (optional)||
|Update status for PADI Open Water Instructors||
|Business training for the PADI professional (optional)||
|IDC preparation course - 1 day (optional)||
|CREWPAK - IDC Candidate (Touch, slates + backpack) - 2021 format) included eLearning||
|CREWPAK - EFR / CFC Instructor Candidate (student manuals, DVD's & exams, training bandage pack, EFR carry bag)||
|CREWPAK - IDC staff Instructor (Touch, slates + backpack) - 2021 format||
More Info about the Instructor development eLearning portion of the IDC
What does it cover?
The Instructor Development Course (IDC) is the cornerstone of PADI’s professional-level training. The course focuses on preparing you to function as a PADI Assistant Instructor or Open Water Scuba Instructor by introducing you to the complete PADI System. The course focuses your ability to use all components of the system as a professional dive educator.
The "bumper bundle" of Crewpack's, including Instructor cue
cards & exams for all core PADI courses, Confined and Open
Water lesson prep & Student planning slates for the OW program, a comprehensive library of Specialty Instructor
Guides, PADI's Guide to Teaching in hard-copy and digital formats, Diving Knowledge Workbook to brush up for those
important Instructor Exams, OW Prescriptive Lesson Guides and even a Positive Approach Selling program.
How does it work?
After enrolling, PADI's eLearning system presents you with interactive presentations and workshop that include videos, audio, graphics and reading. Short quizzes let you gauge your progress, and review and correct anything you might happen to miss. This lets you move through the program efficiently and at your own pace.
After completion of the OWSI course or full IDC, you must successfully complete a PADI Instructor Examination (IE) and also be a CPR & first aid instructor before certification as an PADI Open Water Scuba Instructor.
How long do you have to complete the eLearning course?
The E-learning course will be available for 1 year from the time of course registration