Willkommen in Kroatien Divers - PADI IDC College Kroatien
Croatia Divers ist ein anerkannter PADI 5 * Gold Palm Instructor Development Dive Resort und PADI Tauchschule am Strand von Vela Luka auf der Insel Korcula, an der wunderschönen kroatischen dalmatinischen Küste.
We are happy to announce that we are open our doors in the season of 2021 from 07 June to 30 September
You are most welcome to dive and to have fun with us!
- Our 5-star dive resort is open until the end of October and I'm conducting a PADI IDC and EFRI pro courses too
- All our divers are insured for free during diving through our dive center with Generali
- We offer day diving, dive packages, night diving, PADI courses, discovery dives and a great time with us!
With all respect to the pandemic we hopefully can say goodbye to that this coming year. Of course we keep taken care regarding your health and safety during diving and PADI courses for this coming season.
Luckily, our diving centre is in the town of Vela Luka, at the west end of the island, which is off the ‘beaten track’ for the average ’party-goer’. Being such, I expect Vela Luka to be one of the safer places to be during this unfortunate episode.
Hygiene and safety at the diving centre considered a point of utmost importance before the virus, you can rest assured all equipment and surfaces are and will be clean and ready for use. Many more practices, old and new, will be employed to ensure you receive not only the best experience possible, but the safest experience possible.
Being so widely known as the diving centre for families and more to trust for fun, experience, and most of all safety, is not only a privilege, but a responsibility. We intend to continue to prove deserving of the faith our divers put in us, and to supersede it.
Regarding pre-cautions for our divers, course students, dive center and our staff;
- Our equipment is disinfected before and after diving by yourself. As such, you can be sure the equipment is cleaned regularly and to a high standard of safety. As always, we will supply the disinfectant and wash facilities.
- During your dive holiday, you - and only you - will use the same set of equipment throughout. While you are not using the equipment, it will be stored in a numbered box, again only used by you.
- As ever, any and all possible precautions will be taken to maximize diver safety.
- The number of students per class will be restricted. Since dive theory is completed online and in advance, classroom sessions are not necessary.
- Dive briefings will be conducted on the dive centre grounds, outdoors, as always, in fresh air by the sea. Not only does it allow for greater for social distancing, it’s more fun.
- Our staff will be in self-quarantine for 14 days prior to their first working day.
- All our staff and guests will be checked by us on a daily base with a non-contact infrared thermometer to check if there is no temperature rise.
- We decided upon this safety rule so you know that other divers or our staff member are free of a temperature rise.
Hotels and pre-cautions
- The hotels are taking a higher approach with regards hygiene and safety in all areas, inside and out.
- The staff will adhere to higher standard of hygiene, including food and beverage preparation, and in contact.
- Drinks will be served in disposable cups.
- Tables will be positioned further from one another - facilitated by the reduction of hotel capacity by up to 30 to 50%.
- The hotels offer an all-inclusive service. As such, payments will not require on a repetitive or daily basis - with the exception of those services such as excursions, bike rental, etc.
Your holiday to Vela Luka and the trip from your home country to Croatia
- Vela Luka, translated as ‘Big Bay’, is exactly that: a very wide horse-shoe bay at the west end of the island. It is never as busy or as crowded as the main and bigger towns in Croatia. Vela Luka, once a sleepy fishing village, is picturesque, tranquil, and free.
- The beach is big enough for all to find space.
- The cafes, bars, and restaurants are plentiful, spacious, and rarely too busy even in the height of summer season.
- When walking to town and / or the supermarket, the roads allow for ample social distance,
- The dive centre, covering 180 sqm inside and about twice that much outside, allows more than enough room for social distancing.
- The apartment owners are taking safety precautions with regards hygiene, and of course you can bring your own anti-bacterial fluid, soap, and / or spray if you prefer.
- The journey to Croatia is easy to do by car.
- All borders will promote and enforce safety.
- Fuel stations will have rules and advice that promote safety. However, we suggest you use gloves when touching surfaces, and using disinfectant and / or thoroughly washing your hands with soap and water before stepping back into the car to continue your trip.
Your holiday is not just about diving but also the social environment, local events, the culture of a country, island live and the city is important when choosing the place where you wish to spend your holiday.
The diversity and richness of the cultural inheritance of Vela Luka can be seen in the exceptional museums and galleries that are located in the Center for Culture.
Visit after diving this extraordinary archaeological site Vela Spila. It’s one of the most important prehistoric cave dwellings and the most significant archaeological sites in the entire Europe!
Vela Luka has, besides fantastic diving, a rich history of Klapa singing (in cappella style). One of the best known is the Klapa Ošjak.
There are numerous sea-view restaurants with home-made food and local brewed wines. You will experience the relaxed life style of the island habitats and you’ll get spoiled by their welcoming warmth.
Come, dive, explore and have fun with us!
Hvar Divers is open from the 1st of July to 30 October 2020 - please visit us in gorgeous Vrboska - Hvar Island
Besuchen Sie unsere speziellen Angebote für Tauchgänge mit private Unterkunft
Croatia Divers bietet mit seinem Fachpersonal beste Qualität und Sicherheit für ein Taucherlebnis, das Sie nicht vergessen werden. Unser English & Dutch Management und ein Team von professionellen Tauchlehrern steht dafür ein. Deutschsprachiges Personal betreut unsere Gäste aus Deutschland, Österreich und der Schweiz in ihrer Muttersorache.
Wir haben eine ganze Zeit Course Director, EFR Instructor Trainer, Staff Instructor, Master Scuba Diver Trainer Instructors, PADI Instructors, PADI Dive Master und PADI Assistenten und Praktikanten in unserem Spaß Tauchteam.
Unser Tauchcenter hat auch einen schönen Garten "der Deco-Stop" genannt, mit Palmen,Meerblick, mit Sesseln und einer Hängematte.
Unsere Tauchgänge und Tagesausflüge mit dem Boot sind gleichermaßen interessant für Anfänger wie für erfahrene Sporttaucher oder Tauchclubs.
Sie können aus 35 Tauchplätzen wählen - siehe die detaillierte Karte siehe unten, Seite.
Besuchen Sie unsere speziellen Angebote für Tauchgänge mit Unterkunft und Halbpension
PADI Spezialität aus dem Jahr 2018 Nitrox Taucher PADI Nitrox Taucher
PADI Courses in Croatia from beginner to Professional
We offer PADI courses from PADI Open Water Diver for beginners, all the way through to PADI Instructor, Dive master courses & EFR Instructor for those looking to make a career in diving. Our instructors can teach courses in a variety of European languages, including Dutch, German, English, Croatian and French
Click here to view our PADI Open Water Diver courses
Click here to view our PADI Advanced courses and specialties
Click here to visit our PADI Professional courses and our IDC program
PADI Children programs from 8 to 15 years
Bobby & Marjolein have more than 22 years of experience in youth diving programs and safety is rule number one!
Programs are possible when the parents are diving and depending on your dive packages and your kid's course schedule you could be planned on the same dive boat !
PADI Course offers
We offer great specials on combination courses
E-Learning ist verfügbar für: PADI Open Water Diver Kurs (Englisch, Spanisch, Deutsch,
Japanisch, Französisch, Italienisch, Niederländisch), dem PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Kurs
und der PADI Enriched Air Diver Kurs